Electronic Access Control
Organize and Simplify
Electronic access control systems are easy to use. If you can swipe your card or key fob to enter the building, you can swipe it to enter any areas that you’re granted access.
For example, if you have a large office with a restricted security section (such as a trading room) server room or departments, then Electronic Access Control can ensure that only a select group of personnel can enter that area. Best of all, you will be able to track who goes where and when.
Don’t Wait Any Longer
You’ve gotten this far in your search for better commercial security, now comes the easy part. For business security systems throughout the Delaware Valley – Advanced Lock & Security is your next step and best choice.
Access Control is Ideal for any Business
Electronic Access Control is a popular component of good commercial security in corporate parks and office complexes.
Electronic Access Control enables easy tracking of personnel by registering each place, and time for the swipe of each access card.
This option is ideal for any businesses that would benefit from more order and organization. If you have specific sensitive information to keep separate from general access, if you have an ongoing influx of public traffic or if you don’t want to risk it anymore with key employee laptops and documents not given better security, then access us and we’ll control the situation – electronically.
Building / Office / Suite Access
Bio Metric individual access
A small fob is better than a big lawsuit
Solve problems quicker and prevent problems too.
If there’s a problem somewhere, and only certain people have access to where the problem was, then you’ve just gotten that much closer to solving it.
Controlled access also prevents problems because, if access is limited, then responsibility is limited and, when responsibility is limited, people are more conscientious and less likely to make mistakes.
Turn public entrances into employee entrances. We had a facility do just that because people were freely entering a high traffic area frequented by heavy machinery.
That access system eliminated the chances of a costly accident. A small fob is easier to deal with than a big lawsuit.
We Install Less Worry in More Places
- King of Prussia Mall – both Court and Plaza
- Exton Mall
- Springfield Mall
- Main St. of Exton
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets, Limerick PA
- Concord Mall, Wilmington DE
- Plymouth Meeting Mall, Plymouth Meeting PA
- Providence Towne Center, Collegeville PA
- Lawrence Park Shopping Center, Broomall PA
- Suburban Square, Ardmore PA
- Glen Eagle Square, Glen Mills PA
- West Goshen Town Center, West Chester PA
- Eagleview Center, Exton PA
- Old Village Plaza, Exton PA
- Marchwood Shopping Center, Exton PA
- Shops at Lionville Station, Uwchlan PA
- Manoa Shopping Center, Havertown PA
- Gateway Shopping Center, Wayne PA
- Maple Lawn Village Shopping Center, Phoenixville PA
- Coventry Mall, Pottstown PA
- Montgomery Mall, North Wales PA
- Marchwood Shopping Center, Uwchlan PA
- Festival at Exton Shopping Center
- Phoenixville Plaza
- Destination Main Street, West Chester PA
- Historic Kennet Square
- Paoli Shopping Center, Paoli PA
- DeKalb Plaza, King of Prussia PA
- Andorra Shopping Center, Philaelphia PA
- Henderson Square, KOP PA
- Phoenixville Town Center
- Great Valley Shopping Center
- Whiteland Town Center, Exton PA
- West Goshen Shopping Center, West Chester PA
- Shoppes at Valley Forge, Valley Forge PA
- Fairfield Place, Exton PA
Think ahead – think Advanced
ELECTRONIC ACCESS CONTROL
We expertly apply technology and innovation to create and maintain facility and workplace security for corporate and retail business workspaces.
Our techs are experienced, capable and creative; often called in to fix other’s faulty work and troubleshoot hung-up projects.
If you don’t call Advanced to start your project,
you’ll be calling us to finish it.